Put the cool or heat right where you need it!
Installing a ductless heating and cooling system in your home is the best and most efficient way to deal with rooms that are too warm or too cool. These low-cost systems are easy to install and can bring new comfort to that room over the garage that was always too hot, or that basement that was always cold. Here are 5 ways ductless systems can deliver for you:
1. They Offer Highly Flexible Solutions: Whereas traditional heat pumps and central air conditioning systems force cooled and heated air through ducts, ductless systems deliver air directly into different zones.
2. They Save You Money: Ductless systems operate on less power- they are smaller than traditional forced-air systems, and because the temperature-controlled air is delivered directly into a room, there is no loss in efficiency.
3. They Improve Indoor Air Quality: Ductless systems offer multi-stage filtration that can drastically reduce dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens and other particulates in the air.
4. They Are Quick & Easy to Install: Ductless systems are far less invasive to install, and depending upon the number of indoor and outdoor units required, can be up and running in as little as one day.
5. Ductless Cooling Lowers Your Carbon Footprint: The small size of a ductless cooling system and its zoning capabilities allows for greater energy efficiency.
If your home has those areas that just aren’t fun to be in because they are hot or cold, why not install a ductless system? At Priority Heating & Cooling, we will be happy to visit your home to assess your needs and present a great money-saving offer to go ductless. Once completed, you’ll wonder why you waited to be comfortable.