CAREERS AT PRIORITY HEATING & COOLING
If you’re looking for a career with a company that recognizes the value of its employees and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth, you’ve come to the right place!
At Priority Heating & Cooling we believe that our employees play an important role in determining our success as a company. We look to hire employees who are honest, hardworking, enthusiastic, and who share our passion for delivering superior customer service. Our goal is to not only grow as a company but to encourage our employees to grow personally and professionally to be the best that they can be. We provide ongoing technical training and mentoring for our employees so that we are able to bring unrivaled knowledge and customer service to our clients. We also believe in making work fun for our employees and treating them like family which is why we provide many opportunities throughout the year for laid back company outings.
We are always looking for solid employees who can be an asset to our company and who will reflect our core values to our customers. If you are interested in learning more about how Priority Heating & Cooling can help you achieve your highest potential and jump-start your career, fill out our application today!
At Priority Heating and Cooling, we believe in providing quality compensation for our employees. Along with paying a competitive wage, we provide the following additional benefits for eligible employees:
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Tools Program
• Boot Allowance
• Company cell phone and tablet
• Company vehicle
• Paid training and career development opportunities
• Appreciation events
• Competitive pay based on experience
Our HVAC Technicians are responsible for the service, repair, maintenance, and installation of our customers’ HVAC equipment.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
• MUST have 2+ years’ experience in HVAC field
• Ability to install furnaces
• Ability to set a condenser, do all brazing and electrical work independently during installs
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and quote repairs on a wide variety of HVAC equipment
• Ability to perform routine preventative maintenance
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests
• Respond positively to customers concerns
• Strive for low call back percentage
• Complete service call paperwork
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Maintain EPA certification
• Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Clean, safe driving record
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
If this is you, please take a moment and complete the application below. Should you have any questions, please contact Priority Heating & Cooling at 651-735-1150.